How is soybean meat produced?
What is the basic composition of the bean meat machine?
What are the advantages of the bean meat machine?
Soy meat, also known as protein meat or artificial meat, is an imitation of animal meat, and its chewy texture is very similar to animal meat. The main thing is that the protein content is very rich, much higher than pork, lamb, and other animal meat, and the fat content is very low, which is a very safe and healthy food. Nowadays, soy meat is considered a perfect substitute for animal meat, has extensive development prospects.
The increased market demand for bean meat has also made more and more manufacturers start to produce bean meat. So how is soybean meat produced?
How is soya meat made?
Soy meat is a prevalent vegetarian food with rich nutrition and taste. Soybean meat usually uses soy protein, peanut protein, wheat gluten, etc., as the main raw materials. It is extruded, pressed, steamed, and other modern food processing techniques, including heat processing to form a texture similar to meat, through Maillard reaction or adding meat flavors to form a flavor similar to meat.
The specific process of making bean meat is shown as follows.
1. First, you need to prepare the raw materials. Commonly used raw materials are soy protein, peanut protein, and wheat gluten. Put these raw materials in a mixer, add an appropriate amount of water and mix well.
2. The mixed raw materials are conveyed into the extruder and are extruded in the extruder. Under high temperature and high pressure, the raw materials will be expanded and extruded into the shape of the mold. By changing the mold, various shapes of bean meat can be produced.
3. The finished bean meat is conveyed into the dryer for drying. After removing the excess water, it can be preserved for a longer time.
4. The bean meat that needs to be macerated can be macerated in a concentrated seasoning solution for about 2.5 hours. The meat can be processed into different flavors to meet the preferences of more consumers.
5. Finally, they are packaged and ready for sale.
The above is the specific production process of bean meat, which is also a perfect application of extrusion technology. In order to produce higher quality bean meat, manufacturers usually use Soya Meat Making Machine for production.
The basic components of this equipment include.
2. Twin-screw extruder
3. Compounding machine
5. Seasoning machine
This equipment can be processed to produce a variety of soybean food, a very wide range of uses, for manufacturers to provide a very big help.
What are the advantages of a bean meat machine?
1. Made of all 304 stainless steel
2. Can be heated by electricity or steam heating
3. Low energy consumption
4. The screw is made of high wear-resistant material with long service life
5. Screws can be freely assembled according to different materials and products
6. Automatic cooling system for precise temperature control
Nowadays, the public has higher requirements for health and stricter requirements in diet, so bean meat is recognized by more and more consumers. The market demand for soy meat continues to increase, which means that manufacturers will usher in huge business opportunities. At the same time, manufacturers can only further improve their production processes to meet the growing needs of consumers.
Soya Meat Making Machine has a highly automated production method, very high production efficiency, and labor costs are effectively reduced. It can produce a variety of soy food with a very wide range of uses, and the equipment is inexpensive, small investment, high returns. It is the ideal choice for manufacturers to reduce investment to increase profits.
In addition, we can customize the mold according to the needs of manufacturers, and the bean meat industry has enormous potential. I believe our equipment will provide you with the greatest help, looking forward to working with you!