Macaroni is a kind of noodles that is very popular among customers. It can be said to be very popular in the market, and it is a food suitable for all ages. There are many types of macaroni. Generally, foods that are rich in starch or coarsely ground flour are selected, which are crushed, mixed with raw materials, squeezed, and dried to make various pasta foods with good taste and unique flavor.
The macaroni production line is an equipment specially used to make macaroni. The production line can use durum wheat flour, potato starch, corn starch and wheat flour as raw materials, and cut into shells, spirals, and spirals after mixing, squeezing, drying, and cooling. Pasta production line of various shapes such as square tube.
The macaroni production line adopts the most advanced technology and is developed and manufactured by a professional design team. It solves the shortcomings of pasta in the traditional process of processing macaroni. It has excellent performance in the production of macaroni and other pasta, and the design is very reasonable. It is simple to operate. It greatly saves manpower and improves work efficiency. Its main features are as follows:
Features of the macaroni production line:
1. The production line has an automatic temperature control system, which makes temperature control easier and more accurate.
2. The screw of the equipment is made of gold steel and a special process, which has a longer service life.
3. The conveyor belt and furnace cover are made of stainless steel to ensure the safety of the food produced.
4. The application range of the production line is very wide, and different kinds of pasta can be produced by changing the mold.
5. Reasonable design, compact structure, high degree of automation, very simple operation and high work efficiency.
Process flow of macaroni production line:
Mixer → screw conveyor → extruder → cutting machine → dryer → cooling machine → packaging machine
1. Mixer: Mix the raw material powder with water and stir it evenly. It is made of stainless steel and does not leak during the mixing process. The high-speed mixer has a better effect than the low-speed mixer.
2. Conveyor: Convey the mixed materials in the stainless steel drum to the extruder feeder. During the conveying process, there will be no dust, no pollution, and no material leakage.
3. Extruder: Extrusion of raw materials is a very critical step. Continuous vacuum extrusion technology is used. The frequency converter controls the speed of the main motor, cutter motor and feeding motor.
4. Cutting machine: mainly for cutting the surface, and the cutting speed can be adjusted.
5. Dryer: It is used for baking and drying products, and the drying method can choose the heating method of gas, steam, and diesel. The running speed of the mesh belt can be controlled by a frequency converter, or electric heating, with an automatic temperature control system.
6. Cooling machine: cool the dried food, lower the temperature of the macaroni, and make the product easy to pack.
7. Packaging machine: final packaging of the finished product, weighing the product, automatically printing the date and sealing.
The production process is as follows: raw materials are mixed with precise ingredients and water, and the extrusion molding stage is carried out with a specially designed screw extruder to ensure the best extrusion effect. Once the dough is kneaded to the desired consistency, it is passed through a suitable mold to produce the desired shape and cut into different lengths. The low-temperature and long-term drying system removes the moisture of the pasta. After the dried pasta is cooled and stabilized, it is transported to the warehouse or directly packaged.
The above is the description of the macaroni production line. The production line is very superior in terms of appearance, quality and performance. The products produced are high-quality and healthy, with a wide variety of products, which meet the needs of consumers. It is the best for the production of macaroni and related products.