With the development of the breeding industry getting better and better, higher requirements are put forward for the quality of feed. Feed Production Line can produce high-quality feed to meet the needs of animals. There are many types of animal feeds, and some feeds can be fed directly, but most feeds need to be used in conjunction. The scientific formulation of feeds is very important to the growth of animals.
How to prepare feed? The method is as follows:
1. First, according to the characteristics of different animal species, ages, growth and development conditions, refer to the corresponding range of indicators in the breeding standards, and combine the actual conditions and breeding experience to carry out the combination of feed.
2. The compounding of feeds should consider the diversification of feeds and achieve reasonable collocation. The nutritional components of the formulated feeds are complementary and fully balanced, and attention should be paid to the selection of fresh, no mildew, clean and hygienic, good palatability, and low crude fiber content. Feed.
3. When buying feed, choose feeds that are easy to buy locally, with good quality and reasonable prices. For some feeds that are not available in the local area but must be selected strictly, avoid buying low-quality adulterated feeds.
4. The combination of feed should also be relatively stable. If changes are needed for some reasons, we must pay attention to the gradual progress and take it slowly to avoid sudden changes in feed that may cause indigestion and poor growth and development of animals. happen.
5. After the feed compounding is completed, calculate the difference of each nutrient composition, consider the amount of additives, not only should the amount be sufficient, but also avoid the waste caused by repeated addition, and maintain a balanced nutrition.
1. Choose a suitable feed composition table and feeding standards
For domestically existing feed composition tables and feeding standards, you can refer to it. If there are regional standards, you can use regional standards. For livestock and poultry that are not available in China, you can refer to foreign standards. During the feeding process, observe the livestock and poultry. Make timely and reasonable adjustments to the growth situation and production performance, and use them flexibly.
2. Feed diversification, pay attention to the palatability of feed
The mix of feed should be diversified, so that a variety of feeds should be reasonably matched to ensure a balanced and comprehensive nutrition. First, play the complementary role of various nutrients to improve the nutritional value and utilization of feed.
3. The feed should be of high quality and low price, with market competitiveness
Since there are many types of compound feeds, in order to save costs and meet the quality requirements, more attention should be paid when selecting them. You can shop around and choose feeds with good quality and reasonable prices as much as possible.
4. Control the crude fiber content of feed
The crude fiber content of different types of livestock and poultry should be different, and a certain amount of dry matter must be contained in the compound feed, so that the livestock and poultry can eat and eat, and at the same time meet their nutritional needs.
The following steps should be followed in order to cooperate with a preferential, low-cost and high-efficiency diet:
1. Find out and enumerate the nutritional needs or nutritional supply of the feed livestock and poultry.
2. Determine the feed that can be used, and find out its nutritional content and nutritional value in the feed composition table.
3. Determine the cost of feed composition to be considered.
4. Consider the limitations and limits of the feed used.
5. Calculate the most economical feed formula.
There are many ways to formulate feed. If done correctly, the final results will be similar. The ideal feed is measured by the lowest value and maximum productivity. The feed produced by Feed Production Line is very high-quality, and can produce a variety of types of feed, both directly raised and mixed to meet the needs of different livestock and poultry.