1、Brief introduction of textured protein products
Textured protein products is a new type of soybean product such as soybean protein isolate and soybean tissue protein extracted from low-temperature soybean meal as raw material.Can be made by soyabean chunks making machine
2、Introduce of Textured Soy Protein
Textured Soy Protein is also called vegetable protein meat. It is a variety of forms made by using soybean defatted protein powder as raw material, crushed, mixed with water, and specially processed in special extruder equipment--soya nuggets extruder. Lean meat, protein food with chewy feeling.
The so-called tissue protein refers to the denaturation of the protein after the soybean is processed from soyabean chunks making machine , and the protein molecules are rearranged and oriented to form a new tissue structure with the same direction, and at the same time, the fibrous protein is formed after coagulation.
3、How to produce Textured Vegetable Protein Products
The follow chart of textured Vegetable Protein Products is:
Flour Mixer-Screw Hoister-Double Screw Extruder-Hoister-Oven-Cooling Conveyor-Packing Machine
Shandong Loyal industrial has 18 years experience on the soya bari machine. Welcome to contact us.
1. Flour mixing machine: mix low-temperature soybean meal, protein isolate and other mixed additives and a certain proportion of water fully and evenly.
2. Feeder: convey the mixed raw materials to the feeding hopper of the extruder.
3. Soya nuggets extruder: After the raw material enters the extrusion system from the feeder, pellets are produced, and products of different sizes can be produced by changing the mold.
4. Lifter: transport the product to the oven.
5. Multi-layer oven: remove—fix the moisture and extend the shelf life.
6. Cooling conveyor: cooling to room temperature for easy packaging.
4、 parameters and output of the soybean protein production line
5、Structural characteristics of textured protein products
(1) The structure of the textured protein products is granular, with multiple fleshy tissues and excellent water retention and chewing feeling.
(2) It has been processed under short-term high temperature, high moisture and pressure conditions to eliminate many harmful substances contained in soybeans, such as trypsinin, urease, saponin, hemagglutinin, etc., and improve protein Absorption and digestion capacity. After heat treatment, the nutritional value of starch in soybeans has been significantly improved.
6、Characteristics of textured protein products
(1) The use of textured protein products can not only increase the protein content of the product, reduce the content of animal fat and cholesterol, prevent the tissue from being damaged by high temperature heating or mechanical action, and lose the touch of the meat, but also can reduce the cost of the product. .
(2) The application of soybean tissue protein in meat products is mainly considering their economy and nutrition, followed by functionality. Economy mainly refers to the lower price of soybean tissue protein products, which can be used to replace a part of meat. It can reduce the cost of the product; nutrition means that after the soy protein is added to the meat product, it can increase the protein content of the product, reduce the content of animal fat and cholesterol, and adapt to the modern nutritional needs.
7、Sample of the soybean protein production line