Biscuits are very crispy and have a strong aroma, so they are loved by many people. A small biscuit can not only fill our stomachs, but also give us full energy. Therefore, the biscuit always has a very high market. Demand.
So now more and more people are keen on baking. The process of baking can not only reap happiness, but also make their favorite biscuits. So how should we make biscuits?
How to make cookies?
The method of making biscuits is now well known by the public. As long as you have an oven at home, you can make delicious biscuits yourself. The method of making biscuits is also divided into two methods: homemade biscuits and factory batch production of biscuits. Different production methods are suitable for different environments. Let us understand together.
How to make homemade cookies?
Before making biscuits, the ingredients you need to prepare are:
1. Unsalted butter
2. Powdered sugar
4. Egg liquid
5. Cake flour
6. Bread flour
The production method is as follows:
1. Put the butter, powdered sugar, and salt in a bowl first, and then slowly break them up.
2. After adding the egg mixture, continue to stir evenly.
3. Take out the cake flour and bread flour, filter with a fine mesh yarn to filter out the finer part, and stir evenly with the stirred egg mixture.
4. Wrap the dough with plastic wrap, roll it out and put it in the refrigerator for about an hour.
5. Take out the dough, roll the dough to a thickness of about 3-4mm with a rolling pin, and refrigerate again for 30 minutes.
6. Use molds to press out different shapes, such as heart, circle, bear shape, etc.
7. Preheat the oven to 160°C, bake for 15-20 minutes, and then cool for consumption.
In the factory, the way to produce biscuits is simpler and more efficient. As a professional biscuit maker, we have very rich experience. In order to further improve our production level, after repeated research, we decided to use Biscuit Production Line. in production.
How to use this production line to produce biscuits:
1. Put the required flour, sugar and other raw materials in a mixer according to the formula ratio and mix them evenly. After adding water, mix into a smooth dough.
2. The dough is conveyed into the roller press to be pressed into dough cakes, and then the dough cakes are cut into different shapes using different molds, and the biscuits are basically formed.
3. Transport the biscuits into the oven for baking, spray a layer of oil after maturity to make the biscuits more golden and crisp.
4. The biscuits can be packaged after cooling.
The above are the two ways to make biscuits. If you prefer to make biscuits daily, you can try to make them at home, which will give you a lot of fun.
After a period of use, we decided to reach a long-term cooperative relationship with the company. The Biscuit Production Line has brought a very big change to our production. The biscuits produced are of very high quality, which is more recognized by consumers. And the price/performance ratio of the device is also very good. Food-grade stainless steel material and fully automated production methods give this equipment a very reliable quality and very high production efficiency. It can process and produce various types of biscuits, such as soda biscuits, chocolate biscuits, sandwich biscuits, etc., with a wide range of uses.
Nowadays, the demand for biscuits is very high. For factories, improving production efficiency is the key to expanding the market. I believe that with the help of this equipment, we will definitely develop better and better!