Corn flakes is a very popular breakfast cereal. There are many people who like to eat it. It is also very convenient to eat. It can be eaten immediately after brewing with hot milk. It is also a kind of fast food that conforms to the development of society. .
Corn flakes is a kind of food made from corn as the main raw material. Corn is a kind of healthy food recognized globally.
And because of the wide range of corn planting, corn flakes made from corn have also become A very common food.
But many people have a question when eating corn flakes, how did the corn flakes have such a crisp taste? Is corn flakes a kind of puffed food?
Are corn flakes puffed food?
In fact, there are still many types of corn flakes on the market. There are puffed corn flakes and non-puffed corn flakes. Puffed corn flakes are a new type of fast food, which is different from traditional baked corn flakes. It is a corn flake product that adopts advanced twin-screw extrusion technology and is processed by expansion molding.
The biggest feature of the corn flakes produced in this way is healthier, because it is not seasoned baking or seasoned deep-fried, and no seasoning is added, it is more hygienic and healthy to eat, completely abandoning the disadvantages of traditional corn flakes.
It is also more recognized by consumers in the market.
The specific production and processing flow of puffed corn flakes:
The production process of puffed corn flakes is:
mixing of raw materials → puffing → extrusion molding → microwave drying and sterilization → cooling → packaging.
1. Mixing of raw materials: First, add all necessary raw materials to the mixer and mix them evenly after adding appropriate amount of water. The quality of the selected raw materials has a relatively large relationship with the final quality of corn flakes.
2. Puffing: Using a twin-screw extruder, the raw materials are extruded and puffed in this equipment to form a loose and porous structure, and the taste will be more crispy when eaten. At this time, it becomes a puffed food.
3. Extrusion molding: After the corn flakes are expanded, they are extruded through the die at the end of the twin screw. At this time, the die can be changed to produce corn flakes of different shapes, and the die can also be customized.
4. Microwave drying and sterilization: The finished corn flakes can be further improved in their hygiene quality after being sterilized.
5. Cooling: Use a cooling line to cool the corn flakes to prevent moisture and softening during packaging at high temperatures, which will affect the quality.
6. Packing: Fully automatic packing with packing machine.
The above is the specific production process of extruded corn flakes. In this process, the twin-screw extruder plays a very important role. Every corn flake manufacturer is looking for more superior equipment to produce the highest quality corn flakes.
Corn Flakes Production Line has introduced the most advanced extrusion technology in the world, and the corn flakes produced have reached the world's leading level.
So it has attracted many well-known food processing plants to buy and use.
The production line is made of food-grade stainless steel, which can be equipped according to product requirements and capacity requirements.
The use is flexible and can be used to process and produce corn flakes, oatmeal, oatmeal and other breakfast cereals, with a wide range of uses.
If you want to further improve your production technology level, you can contact us, we will give you a comprehensive introduction to Corn Flakes Production Line, I believe our cooperation will bring you unexpected surprises!