Breakfast cereal, grain food, usually precooked or ready-to-eat, that is customarily eaten with milk or cream for breakfast, and breakfast cereals are essential contributors to nutrient intakes for a majority of people these days. It is a type of instant food that is convenient to eat while being an excellent source of carbohydrates. Breakfast cereals include for instance, corn flakes, oatmeal, red date flakes, whole grain flakes, custard stars, etc. It is a significant source of protein, a good source of B group vitamins, including folate, a good source of many minerals, such as iron, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and zinc, which are suitable to consume for all ages.
How are breakfast cereals produced? The next thing to talk about is the Cereal Production Line, which is an equipment specially designed to produce a variety of breakfast cereals. A twin-screw extruder or a single-screw extruder is used to process the cereal flakes, and the resulting breakfast cereals are excellent in substance with a delicious taste; it is a trendy breakfast food for countless families.
As shown in the figure, this is the breakfast cereal production line. It can be seen that the production line has a neat appearance, rather pleasing to the eye at first sight of it, and its performance and quality are up to most superb standard with a significant number of advantages.
Features of cereal breakfast production line:
1. Ingenious design, reasonable structure, and simple operation.
2. Durable stainless steel and advanced technology with long service life.
3. Automatic temperature control system and high self-cleaning ability.
4. Vibration conveying, non-adhesive process line, and the material is heated evenly and easy to dry.
5. The products produced are safe and healthy, with high quality and perfect craftsmanship.
Production line process flow:
Production line composition system:
Mixing system---Extrusion system---Peeling system---Drying system---Sugar spraying system---Drying system---Cooling system---Packing system
1. Batching system: After the batching system is completed, if there are multiple hosts, an automatic powder feeding system can be selected.
2. Extrusion system: It uses multiple types of hosts with a high degree of automation. The equipment can realize the one-key start of the host, save data in real-time, monitor in real-time, and automatically alarm.
3. Pre-drying system: Generally, there are small vibrating fluidized bed, drum drying, and eight-layer vibration drying can be selected.
4. Sugar spraying system: spraying syrup on the surface of the material to adjust the taste of the product. It is divided into two main parts: a drum and a slurry tank. In order to improve the fluidity and adhesion of the syrup, the drum rotates continuously and is equipped with a heating structure. A heat preservation device is also added to the outside of the drum.
5. Drying system: It has a forced hot air circulation system to increase the efficiency of the thermal process. A variety of heat sources can be used, such as medium, electricity, gas, fuel oil, steam, etc. It has a forced hot air circulation system to increase the efficiency of the thermal process.
6. Packaging system: automatically completing the process of feeding, metering, filling and bag making, date printing, inflation (exhaust), and output. The measurement accuracy is considerably high with excellent efficiency with durable material.
Final product category:
Corn flakes, whole wheat flakes, breakfast cereals, Kellogg cereals, ready-to-eat cereals, Cheerios cereal, fruit oatmeal, Nestle honey stars breakfast cereal, honey rings, high-fiber whole wheat fiber, whole-grain dietary fiber oatmeal, etc.
The grain production line uses corn, wheat, oats, rice, barley, rye, buckwheat or barley as raw materials to make delicious breakfast cereals for sale. After mixing, squeezing, pressing, drying, baking, coating, and cooling, different types of breakfast cereals are produced. The production line can produce cereals of various shapes, such as rings, balls, curls, stars, wheels, etc.
The above is a related introduction to the grain production line, mainly concerning the characteristics, production process, and application of the Cereal Production Line. Hopefully, this article is insightful and informative for you, and you could gain more understanding of our production line after reading it.