In this article, information concerning our newly designed fully automatic macaroni pasta production line will be introduced in detail. In fact, the design of this production line has adopted the latest extrusion technology and has made significant improvements in the production process. In that way, it enables our new production line successfully avoided the disadvantages of traditional technology, but also exceptionally improved production performance with much enhanced appearance, and product quality . Nonetheless, the production efficiency has also been significantly improved, making it capable of better fulfilling the production requirements of manufacturing pasta of all sorts.
As shown in the figure, it is the Automatic Macaroni Pasta Production Line that is going to be introduced in detail. It can be seen that the production line has a neat appearance that is pleasant to look at with high-end quality, and the entire machine is made of stainless steel. Besides, the machine does not take much of a land area, which means that it is exceptionally suitable for the processing of small and medium-sized enterprises.
Features of automatic macaroni pasta production line:
1. The high temperature strengthens the conversion process in a short time and saves raw materials, water, and energy.
2. No-waste technology, zero waste of water and raw materials in the production process, saving costs.
3. The drying process is exceptional, and the low-temperature mode can avoid the cracks and color changes of the pasta.
4. Advanced automation can ensure precise process control, guaranteeing high production efficiency and good product quality.
5. Very hygienic processing, ensuring products produced meet the high standard of health and safety, with compact design, reducing the area occupied.
Equipment list of automatic macaroni pasta production line:
Mixer → storage tank → hoist → screw extruder → cooling tower → conveyor → cutting machine → screening machine → hoist → dryer → cooling conveyor → packaging machine
1. Mixer: Mix all raw materials with water and additives and mix them evenly.
2. Storage tank: Due to the high moisture content of the pasta raw materials, the storage tank is equipped with stirring fins to prevent the raw materials from functioning and improve efficiency.
3. Lifter: convey the mixed materials to the feed port of the extruder.
4. Screw extruder: The extruder is composed of feeding system, extrusion system, cutting system, heating system, transmission system, cooling system and control system. The barrel adopts heating and water cooling to control the temperature, and the inside of the screw adopts water cooling to control the temperature. It has a stable temperature and high-quality products.
5. Cooling tower: The cooling tower is used to control the temperature of the extruder.
6. Conveyor and cutting machine: The product is sent to the cutting machine by the conveyor, and the product is cut into a certain length. The cutting speed and length can be adjusted.
7. Screening machine: It will shake all the products through the rotating motor to avoid the products sticking together, and cool the products during the transfer process.
8. Dryer: The temperature and drying time of the dryer can be controlled to ensure that the food is completely dry. The multi-layer compact design can make the food dry well in a limited space. The food standard stainless steel belt ensures food hygiene and health.
9. Cooling conveyor: It is used to cool the product and facilitate the final packaging of the product.
The Automatic Macaroni Pasta Production Line can use wheat flour, potato starch, corn starch, tapioca starch, etc. as raw materials, and can process a variety of materials. It is widely used in the processing of a variety of products, such as macaroni, pasta, baby rice noodles, sesame paste, pasta, etc. The finished product has bright color, smooth surface and excellent taste.
The automatic macaroni pasta production line is a newly designed production line with novel design and advanced technology. Its advantages in many aspects are much more advanced compared to traditional craftsmanship, and it can successfully meet all the production requirements of producing pasta of all kinds. At the same time, it can also meet the requirements of food processing plants. With the newly developed production line, it is expected to save a great deal of costs, and to bring considerable economic benefits for manufacturers.