Pasta is a staple food in our daily life. Some people like to eat noodles. When we buy ingredients, we often see macaroni and hollow pasta on sale. They have similar appearances, so when choosing, we may be entangled in buying noodles. Which one is better, I want to know if there is any difference between them.
In fact, there is no difference between our common macaroni and hollow pasta, but the name is different. They also have a more extensive name, which is spaghetti. Because they are hollow in the middle, it is easier to absorb the taste of dishes during cooking and taste better, so they are loved by consumers.
The method of making macaroni is also very simple. The common method is to put the macaroni in boiling water for about five minutes, then remove it and stir evenly with a small amount of olive oil. The purpose of this is to prevent sticking. Then you can stir-fry vegetables or meat according to your own taste, and add macaroni and stir-fry when it is ripe. Other methods of making macaroni are as follows:
1. Macaroni can be fried with cream and bacon. When making it, you need to prepare onions, some bacon, white mushrooms, butter, milk, and white wine. In addition, some flour and eggs should be prepared in an appropriate amount.
2. First cut the onion into thin filaments, and cut the bacon and mushrooms into slices. Then put the oil in the pan and add the onion shreds to fry until fragrant, and then put the bacon and mushrooms in the pan and fry together.
3. Pour in the right amount of wine and add the right amount of water to boil, then add the flour and milk, mix thoroughly, add salt and cream and simmer into a thick sauce.
4. Finally, cook the prepared macaroni in a separate pot, then pour in the fried sauce and mix thoroughly before serving on a plate.
1. Macaroni can also be fried with seasonings such as fresh shrimp and onions. When making it, you need to prepare an appropriate amount of macaroni, fresh shrimp, onions, sesame seeds, ginger slices, and olive oil, plus a little white wine and edible salt.
2. Wash the prepared shrimp, remove the water, cut the onion into slices, then put olive oil in the wok, add ginger and onion, and the shrimp to fry until fragrant, then add white wine to make a juice, and then add The prepared hollow noodles, stir-fried together with vanilla sauce, are ready to be eaten after serving.
Under normal circumstances, macaroni is suitable for everyone to eat, and it can also supplement some nutrition for the human body. The above are two simpler and very delicious macaroni methods. There are many ways to do it. You can be creative and make all kinds of The delicacy that suits one's own taste is changed and eaten so that it is not easy to get bored.
The past production process of macaroni can be said to be more complicated. With its popularity, its production process is constantly improving. With the advancement of technology, the equipment for making hollow pasta is becoming more advanced, smarter and more superior. Perfect, the macaroni production line is a new type of advanced equipment specially used to make all kinds of pasta.
The macaroni production line has reasonable design, compact structure and superior performance. It can produce a variety of macaroni. By changing certain raw materials or molds, it can also produce products with other flavors and different shapes. It has the characteristics of one machine with multiple uses. The food produced is very high-quality and healthy, and the taste is also very good, which can meet the needs of consumers.