For those who are vegetarian, vegetarian food has become normal. But when you want to eat meat, then vegetarian meat is very common. Soybean Meat Making Machine can make delicious Soybean meat to meet the needs of consumers. So, Is Soybean meat veg or non veg? What is soy meat made of? Is there nutrition? Let you know below.
Soybean meat is also known as Soybean tissue protein. Its main raw material is a Soybean protein, which is a healthy new product produced by cracking, modulation, and puffing. Soybean meat is lubricated, easy to enter, can be used for cold, hot fried, soup, fried, etc. Soybean protein meat is high-temperature puffed, tissue shape, hot air drying, is a vegetarian vegetarian with a flavor and tissue of meat.
What does vegetarian meat do?
Vegetarian meat is made by Soybean products, just different practices.
1, vegetarian meat is a plant protein, its raw material is to extract the protein in Soybeans, remove material in Soybean, using Soybean tissue proteins as raw materials, through different production processes, mechanical production to obtain different products.
2, Since the production of the meat is from the protein extract in Soybeans, the relative cost is high, and the price on the market is relatively high. Although the price is high, it has a certain nutritional value, and it is a good choice for the people who have restrictions in intake of excessive energy crowds and meat intake. It is also an ideal choice for vegetarian people.
3, By thermal processing, including modern food processing processes such as extrusion, forming a tissue of meat. React with Melad, or add meat flavor to form a flavor similar to meat.
Is it nutritious?
Yes, general vegetarians are highly protein.
1. The yuba protein content is high, relieve fatigue, this food can be eaten before and after exercise, can quickly supplement energy, and provide the protein required for muscle growth.
2, the glutamate content in yub is particularly high, and it is conducive to human brain activities. It has a good brain effect, which can prevent Alzheimer's dementia.
3, vegetarian meat is rich in protein, the protein content is four to eight times the cereal, twice the meat. And rich in unsaturated fatty acids, calcium, potassium and other minerals and a variety of vitamins.
2. It is used as high-quality plant protein, easy to digest, absorb, rich in cellulose, contains eighteen amino acids, wherein the eight amino acid contents of the human body cannot be synthesized, and the ratio is appropriate, in line with human physiological needs. .
Uses: It can be used as a ingredients for cold, vegetarian, boiled, clear soup and other Chinese and Western dishes, especially in the hot pot, the taste is delicious and delicious. Practice: soak it with cool water to soft, mix, stir, fried, boiled, stew.
1. Children can supplement the proteins needed to grow their body growth, which is beneficial to healthily.
2. Students eat the proteins needed to supplement their brain power consumption, which is beneficial to physical and mental health.
3. the young people can eat animal proteins in the middle of the young people, reduce the intake of the meat eggs, prevent obesity, reduce cholesterol.
4. the elderly have a soft, easy to chew, should be absorbed in the human body "essential amino acid" in Soybean protein, which is beneficial for health and longevity.
Protein meat is the latest production in Soybean productions, is the only plant food that can replace animal protein. Protein is rich in protein (50% dry base) and a variety of amino acids and dietary fibers, rich nutrients and unique flavor. Its protein content is much higher than the meat, and the fat content is lower than the meat, and does not contain cholesterol. And the taste is more delicate than meat, and it is good for all ages. It is an ideal healthy bean product.
Soybean Meat Making Machine can make different types of Soybeanbean meats to meet the needs of different consumers. It is often consumed to be healthy. It is the best choice for professional vegan, tourist, fashion gourmet, beauty slimming lady Patients with rich diseases.