Breakfast cereals have become one of the most popular foods. With their convenient and nutritious features, they are widely popular among consumers. You can even see them in any country in the world, enough to see them. How popular it is.
Many people want to know how cereal foods are made. Below we will give you a detailed introduction, so that you can have a more comprehensive understanding of these cereal foods.
How do you produce cereal products?
There are two ways to make cereal foods, one is homemade cereals, and the other is factory specialized production of cereals. Cereals use corn, rice, oats, salt, sugar, etc. as the main raw materials, and then mix the raw materials. Extrusion maturation, drying, seasoning, cooling, packaging and other processes can be made into delicious cereal food.
How to make homemade cereals:
When making homemade cereals, you must first choose high-quality raw materials. If you want to make corn flakes, you need to use corn flour. You can also choose some other cereal flours, such as wheat flour, oat flour, etc.
Add corn flour and other ingredients to the bowl, then add an appropriate amount of water, stir it evenly, and stir it into a batter state. The thin state is the most suitable. Preheat the oven, and at the same time spread a layer of tin foil on the baking pan and brush with a thin layer of oil, then pour the batter on the baking pan and spread it out into a thin layer.
Next, add water and stir the cornmeal and other ingredients. This time it will be thicker. Add a little water, stir it into breadcrumbs and sprinkle it on the batter. Then bake at 350 degrees for about 10 to 15 minutes.
When the time is up, take it out, break the batter into small pieces, and bake again for about 45 minutes, until golden and crispy.
Homemade cereals are simple and delicious. If you want a richer taste, you need to buy factory-produced cereals. They use the advanced Cereal Production Line for production, which has very high quality.
How does the factory produce corn flakes?
1. First, add the right amount of water to the raw materials in the mixer and mix them evenly.
2. It is transported to an extruder for processing, and is extruded under high temperature and high pressure environment, and a variety of different shapes of cereals can be produced by changing the mold.
3. The extruded grain food is transported into the dryer for drying treatment, the moisture is quickly lost, the taste is more crispy, and the shelf life is longer.
4. Add sugar mist, chocolate, etc. to the seasoning line to modulate cereal foods into other flavors.
5. Carry out the drying process again, so that the sugar mist on the surface of the cereal food can be dried.
6. Use a packaging machine for packaging.
Cereal foods are very popular now. Mastering the method of homemade cereals allows you to enjoy fast and convenient breakfast foods at the most favorable price. The factory uses advanced production technology to produce higher-quality cereals.
The Cereal Production Line has a high degree of automation, food-grade stainless steel material is sturdy and durable, with a long use time, small footprint, simple operation, low price, and high cost performance. It is a production line that is very worthy of the trust of the majority of food processing plants.
Consumer demand promotes the development of the food processing industry. I believe that more delicious food will appear in the future, providing more abundant colors for our lives!